Thread: Manson
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by natthezombabeee View Post
his manipulation was a lot deeper then "hey kill those people" it took a while to manipulate these people and a lot of drugs. you have to plant the seed and watch it grow. gain the people's trust. he didn't just manipulate these people into killing he pretty much changed their entire way of thinking. I don't know it's just my personal opinion that if someone I met could slowly work themselves into my head and manipulate and change the way I thought and have me do things like kill people they would have to be smart because I'm not an idiot. I'm sure all the people he manipulated would have blew him off if he flat out was like kill for me. I'm sure they didn't plan on killing anyone either just like me or you wouldnt.
So if you take time manipulating retards and feeding them drugs you're a genious? It really doesnt take a genious to get a bunch of vulnerable people to do what you want. What you don't seem to realise is that the average person is unlikely to buy into the sort of bullshit that he was peddling, hence why he's rotting in a cell right now.

I have to wonder why all those prison guards and psychiatrists he will have had contact with over the years arent out there now doing his evil bidding, I guess all those prison guards have to wear a tin foil hat anytime they have any contact with Manson... just in case. :eek:

Manson gets his cock ridden way too hard, the dude is a fucktard.