View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Overall, I thought that this was a good movie. I hate to compare it to The Dark Knight, but it's hard not to - The Joker was such a charismatic and interesting villain (thanks to Heath Leger) and I actually did like Two Face... But Bane had a hard time living up to that... The fact of the matter is, while I was somewhat interested in his Origin story, he just didn't grip me as much as, say, The Joker did.

All in all, I would say that it was a good movie. Doesn't make my Best Movie of the Year List, but it was enjoyable and I think a good end to the saga. Not amazing, but good.
Ditto on this. Perhaps getting old or whatever, I thought the pace of the film was kinda annoying. There was a clear rush to tell & show so many things as if they were running out of time! And perhaps I didn't get one thing clearly about Bane & Miranda's back story...it seems to me Bane didn't grew old that much considering the time he helped Talia to escape from prison she was quite young!? Anyway, the movie was enjoyable for being a Nolan's Batman movie but not comes close to TDK or even as good as Batman Begins, IMO.

Found it pretty funny:D