View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Banned

People need to understand there is a difference between a shaman and a guru. A shaman is a white (intensions, not skin color) witchdoctor of sorts but focuses on spiritual healing through natural herbs and remedies, which do include psychedelic medicines. A guru promotes peace and living in total Harmony which can be achieved through meditation and the sharing of knowledge. A guru could be compared to a monk, as most of them already are. Many of them don't even believe in psychedelic medicine as they see it as a deterrent of what your mind could possibly achieve.

While the major difference between the two is that the shaman, which is a western practice, derives from a combination of Eastern Asian and South American natives which more or less combined in North America and created the Native American race and culture we learn about today.

The guru, originally comes from the Indian Hindu culture which overtime spread into Eastern Asia and became a common link and bond with Buddhism.

I state the difference between the two because lately I have had people approach me (elsewhere)
and tell me that some of the things I say are too aggressive for someone who wants to become a practicing shaman. Just because that is the path I seek, it doesn't mean I have to live my life like I am a Buddhist monk. All it means is that I try to see the world from a higher perspective and try to sympathize with everyone and their specific needs. In doing so I wish to spread enlightenment in the form of mind opening experiences.

I want to be the Johnny Appleseed of opening minds to higher perspective through the powers of nature that our higher authorities have feared since their discoveries.

Your own personal inner peace is out there. If you want it.