View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 03:07 AM
Evil Dead

2001 Maniacs (2005)

This is a lot different of that The original and this movie a lot more campy then I thought it was going to be and Don't think The original was even that campy, it did feel a little bit more serious.

This movie filled was filled a number of annoying horny teenagers (Who can not act to save their lives, really wooden acting form this youngers) found it town and course just like The original they killed one by one.

The kills in this movie, was a lot more gory in this remake, I really liked some of the death in scenes movie and some of have just a little funny as well

I didn't mind how they changed the ending of movie a little but preferred The original ending better, I just found ending to be really funny, I felt like I watching wrong turn movie.

And some parts of the movie, not all, The scripts was really poor at times, it just the stuff these people were just right for things that happen in those scenes.

4 out of 10

I Saw What You Did (1988)

This actually a TV remake, The plot some-what the same but there a lot different from movies.

This was felt little more face paced the the older black and white movie but I didn't really find any of these movie that creepy at the whole.

First i just found some of the script in this movie was ever weak, Some lines in this movie don't make sense at all. I Know it TV movie, Come on.

The acting in this movie was not that good at all, I thought everyone acting in this movie very wooden from most of the cast.

I not sure what to think of that cheap ending at all if wanted to get scared of that it was wrong done and it didn't work, I found that last scenes really silly.

Not near as good as The original

As this was TV remake there are rumors of yet another remake of this.

The Blob (1988)

Now this is what you call a great remake, I didn't think it would be as good as the old one but WOW.

I liked liked how this movie kind of change some of the story, and this blob was a lot more scary and Gooey-er .

The effect in this movies, I so great, I was shocked at almost every deaths scenes in this movie, loved each one.

Also liked how they some scenes from original and made it their own at the same time.

I wasn't to keen on ending, I just that was not need in this movie.

Great fun movie, Awesome remake

9 out of 10 ,

I spit on your Grave (2010)

I not really sure what to make of this movie, well I did think it would be a lot better then the original.

I didn't think the original was great but it did have it moment in the the movie but me this remake to felt a little bland, I mostly bored though tout the whole movie.

I felt the build to rape was far to long and very boring, the rape scenes was still hard to watch but I didn't think it was as effecting as the original and I didn't really how they kind of adding bad cop to mix, felt like more Texas chainsaw series think to do.

I not sure make of the boys who were forced to do what he did, I we meant to forgive because getting these flashbacks and seeing the girl, I could give a Toss about how feel, he what he did, end of , I not going to even think of feel sorry for him.

The kills in this movie, were nasty and times but they took way to long on the deaths scenes, took away the shock or gross factor they wanted to have but I think failed in both.

I think the bathtub death in original was more shocking then brutal in original, you don't get anything like that in this movie, someone dose the same way in this remake but not shocking enough to gross out and he not in bathtub

The main probably for me was the made lead actress, I just could not connect with her at all, I could not feel sorry for me, I don't know it was really bad acting she was doing, the most of scene felt really forced and the some of weakest moment are the kills scene.

I didn't really fact the movie ending seconds after last death scenes, I wish we had bit more for ending, a lot build at start, which bored and then rushed up ending.

4 out of 10