View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 06:23 PM
Evil Sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
The Autopsy of Jane Doe (2016)

If you were pleasantly surprised with Andre ovredal's TROLLHUNTER (2010), then you will regard him now as your new 'Master of Horror' - in his latest & first English-language film The Autopsy of Jane Doe! Because, in Jane Doe, this Norwegian director applied almost each & every great craftsmanship of horror film-making so skillfully that you are not only going to see just another good or passable horror flick set around an awesomely interesting premise, you'll going to experience it! Through the effective use of half light, sound & shadow this time he created an utterly eerie & unsettling atmosphere by revealing not too much but keep toying with the viewer's imagination from start to finish. And the perfect cast & characterization also helps to fuel the unease feeling of an unknown terror – an untouched & unidentified corpse of a beautiful young female; the local cops discovered the body from a shallow grave under the basement of a house-where everyone was massacred!

The best horror film of 2016 so far! A must watch.

>>: A
I give it an A-
Solid and original horror movie.
Probably some mistake but on Imdb the length's 99 minutes.
Version I saw was 86.

I'm already looking forward to the director's next movie: Mortal.
About a guy who gets godlike powers. Lead will be played by an actor from Misfits.
I do hope it's R-Rated otherwise it might be another young adult fantasy adventure.