View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
HDCween: A Samhain Story - by Ferretchucker

Opening credits roll. Fade to an aerial shot of a small town, surrounded by woodland. A caption says "October 31st 2009" The camera zooms to a shot of a high school with the sign "Herrerville High". The bell rings and students begin to exit the school. One young student wearing a beanie cap with medium brown hair walks over to a small moped. It is Ferretchucker. As he does, a much taller student wearing fingerless gloves shoulder barges him. This is Massacre Man.

Massacre Man: Dork.

Ferretchucker: [under breath] Douchebag...

The older student stops and turns around. Ferretchucker's eyes suddenly go wide.

Massacre Man: Hey prick, what did you say?

Ferretchucker: Nothing Mass...I, erm...

Massacre Man: Jesus...grow some fuckin' balls. You're lucky I'm in a good mood, with it bein' Halloween and all.

He looks at the moped and spits on the seat, a small amount of flem pools.

Massacre Man: Your bike's almost as pathetic as you.

He salutes, laughs to himself and walks away, shaking his head. Ferretchucker grimaces and then sticks his tongue out. Massacre Man doesn't see. Ferretchucker wipes the spit away with his sleeves and sits down. He puts on an old, pink helmet. Another student laughs at him.

Ferretchucker: It's my sister's! I didn't see the need to buy a new one. Financially it would have been a waste, and I'm not like you lot where my fashion sense is the pinnacle of my social life!

They shake their heads and walk away. He sighs, then starts it up. Fade to Ferretchucker riding along a small road through the woods. He sneezes, and it all flies back in his face. Just as he gags a fly goes into his teeth. He sneezes again. Up ahead is an old homeless man wearing a tattered grey coat. He has a small cardboard sign attached to his back. "Need Medicul Help eRgently." Ferretchucker slows down and gets off his bike.

Ferretchucker: Hey mister! Do you want a ride to the hospital?

The man turns around. The whites of his eyes are a deep purple and his skin is a white as paper. He hobbles towards Ferretchucker and lips his lips slightly.

Ferretchucker: My word! What happened to you?

The man coughs. The sound is both a deep rumble and a rodent like squeek. Ferretchucker takes a step back, suddenly very worried.

Ferretchucker: I'm sorry...I don't think I can...

The man leans forward, so as to almost fall at Ferretchucker. The boy tries to move out of the way but it's to late. The homeless man bears down on him. Ferretchucker tries to struggle but the man's yellow teeth make contact with his teeth, clenching down. Ferretchucker screams as the man pulls away, tearing the flesh from his face. The homeless man chews the skin of his cheek.

Ferretchucker: JESUS!

He struggles and frees himself of the man's grip, standing up and kicking him in the face. The man grunts and grabs Ferretchucker's feet, pulling them and knocking the boy to the floor once more. The old man begins pummeling Ferretchucker, who puts his hands up in defense. The man grabs them and chews off two of his fingers. The boy screams and batters the mans face.

Ferretchucker manages to turn over and start to pull himself away. The homeless man bites into the back of Ferretchucker's neck, tearing away the flesh. The boy throws the man off his back and manages to run over to a branch. He runs back to the homeless man and begins pounding him with the branch, smashing it into the back of his head until it is a pool of brains and blood. Ferretchucker pulls out his mobile phone. No Signal.

Ferretchucker: No...please no!

He's crying, his eyes drooping as he climbs back onto his moped and starts to ride away. His eyes are heavy and keep on momentarily closing as he drives along the road. He presses his hand to his neck to try and stem the flow of blood, which is rapidly leaving him. His eyes close as a bend in the road appears. The moped keeps going straight, speeding through the autumn leaves. He opens his eyes once more just as the front wheel collides with a tree stump, launching him high into the air. He smashes to the ground with his arms outstretched. He screams as the bone of his right arms shoots out of his skin. He coughs up blood.

Ferretchucker: Somebody...plea...plea....please.

He hears a faint rumbling sound drawing nearer. The rhythmic sound of horses feet approach. He looks up at the figure riding the horse as it gets closer and gasps. The last thing he sees is a glint of metal as a sword slices through his neck. His head rolls through the leaves, but is crushed as the horses foot stamps down on it, galloping away.

Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-05-2009 at 08:26 AM.