View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two crashed space stations. Fade to Hammerfan, rushing down a corridor. There are screams of hunger from behind her as the vile creatures press on, following her scent. She's running past doors, trying some of them. All of them locked. She runs past Monalisa's shop and trips in the hole in the floor that Roshiq made.

Hammerfan: Shit!

She turns and sees he hole in the door of the shop. The creatures jumps around the corner, toppling into one and other. She dives in, cutting her arm on the jagged metal. One of the creatures, the smallest, is pushed forward by the others.

Creature #1: Go on. Check it out. We are gonna dine on her supple flesh.

Creature #2: I'm the weakest! You should do it.

Creature #1: What are you afraid of?

Creature #2: You bastards! I'm gonna cut her throat and eat her jugular.

The creature jumps forward and looks through the hole. The other creatures watch as a a knife shoots through the hole, into the creature's ribs. The knife's handle is a cone, with the blade protruding from the circular face. The injured creature goes to pull it out but suddenly, from holes in the cone around the blade, a liquid sprays out. The creature screams in agony as the sulphuric acid burns at it's flesh and it falls to the floor. The other two creature watch in amazement. They turn and run, but then there's a clanking sound from behind them, and one of them slips on something.

Creature #3: SHIT!

The grenade on the floor explodes, sending ball bearing sized pellets everywhere. The two creatures yell out. One of them is dead, but the other, the one who fell, is only injured, it's legs crippled. It turns on Hammerfan, who is looking out the hole.

Creature #1: You stupid bitch! Do you know who I am?!

Hammerfan: Stay back!

Creature #1: I'm gonna enjoy ripping off your scalp. Just like the barbarians of Earth!

Hammerfan: Just die!

She throws another grenade but he catches it, throwing it back at her. The grenade hits her in the head and bounces off, exploding further down the hallway. She falls back into the room. The creature continues crawling. Fade to Monalisa. She's walking down a hallway, holding out her large gun that's fitted on her arm. A shadow moves ahead. She edges around the corner. It's Chronogrl. She's eating something.

Monalisa: Holy shit!

Chronogrl turns and looks at her, blue blood around her mouth. She's been eating one of the Lux Lucis.

Chronogrl: Piss off, I'm hungry.

Monalisa: Don't I know you?

Chronogrl: Probably.

Monalisa: You bought a gun off of me before.

Chronogrl stands and wipes her mouth.

Chronogrl: I remember that. Never did end up using it. What are you doing out here.

Monalisa: I could say the same thing.

Chronogrl: It's not safe. You're gonna get yourself killed.

Monalisa holds up her arm, waving the gun.

Monalisa: I've got insurance.

Chronogrl chuckles.

Chronogrl: See you around.

Monalisa starts walking forward.

Chronogrl: I wouldn't go that way if I were you.

Monalisa: What? I need to.

Chronogrl: Shit, you're clueless. Can't you hear them?

Monalisa: I have no idea what you're on about.

Chronogrl: The creatures. Can't you smell them?

Monalisa: All I smell is...onions. Being fried...

Chronogrl: Exactly. Do you like onions?

Monalisa: What?

Chronogrl: Do you like onions?

Monalisa: No...not really.

Chronogrl: Well picture these motherfuckers as onions with big teeth and without the layers. More like ogres.

Monalisa: Ogres have layers.

Chronogrl: Okay, they do. But ogres layers are different. More like a cake...

Monalisa: I don't have time for this! I need to get back to my house. And if you had any sense, you'd come with me.

Chronogrl: Your funeral...

Monalisa: What do you suggest?

Chronogrl: I suggest you put that gun up to your head right now and end it all, because you are not going to get out of this shit alive.

With that, she runs along the corridor, in the direction she told Chronogrl not to go.

Monalisa: Where are you going?

Chronogrl: To level 2, hall G!

Monalisa: Why?

Chronogrl: To kill these sons of bitches!

Monalisa: Why are you doing this?! WHY NOT JUST HIDE!?

Chronogrl: BECAUSE HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!

She turns around a corner and runs away. Monalisa sighs and turns. The flash of a claw, then blood spraying up the wall. The gun drops onto the ground. Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...