View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by battybetty View Post
HI. I need help with a movie I saw yeeeeaaaars ago - 20 or more. This one scene has stayed with me, and I have never seen the movie since nor been able to find the title. I'm counting on you to help!

The scene that has never left me is at this indoor swimming pool in an old mansion. There are people staying at the house - not sure why or how many. In the scene, there is someone swimming in the pool when it glasses over and the person is trapped beneath. That is the only thing I remember from this movie. I hope this enough to get the title of this movie - it's been driving me crazy for a loooong time.
Thanks!

I could be wrong, because I think I've seen at least one other movie with a similar scene, but could it have been, The Canary and the Cat? I think that was the title. Similar if not. There's this mansion and a bunch of people come over and stay there because the owner just died and there was a reading of the will. I guess someone must have wanted the inheritance or something and started killing people off. There was a scene with a pool like that. There was also this maid or something that lived at the house and a cat that lived there, too, and they both had different colored eyes. I believe it was made in the '70s