View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

95. The Blob (1988)

Ah, The Blob. I peeked at this movie when my parents were watching it, right when the blob was attacking Meg's date at the hospital. Nightmare city. The original blob was frightening because of what you DIDN'T see, but the remake let you have it full in the face, and that was just as bad. This movie pulls no punches, wasting adults, children, rats and waitresses alike....
The horror of something slowly eating you while you LIVED, that was the true scare. Awesome movie. - Miss Olivia

94. The Beyond

The Beyond is a brilliant supernatural move; the kind only an Italian master like Fulci could deliver. So the F/X look cheap these days. So what?! Eh, kids. You really have to search hard to find this kind of atmospheric horror any more. Beyond (no pun intended) its time, The Beyond is a creepy movie that should by all means enthuse audiences of all generations. - The Flayed One

93. Maniac

If you watch one splatter film in your life then it should be this one(in my opinion).In addition to a solid lead in the form of Joe Spinell it features some of Tom Savini's best and bloodiest work,in a word.....intense. - mothermold

92. The Last House on the Left

Not your conventional horror of invincible masked men, creatures and demons. Instead Craven gives a raw look at the effects of real violence. Through a couple girls looking for a good time, a group of sadistic escape cons, and vengeful parents, are some of the most disturbingly brutal scenes certainly for it's time and still today. - AUSTIN316416808

91. Saw II

Saw II was an amazing sequel to a movie that revamped the Horror genre. This stylish and gritty horror flick went far and beyond pasted its predessor and paved the way for another sequel to hit theatres. Saw II is bloody, disgusting, exciting, and will keep you guessing. - Gorephobia

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-12-2014 at 10:24 AM.