View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 01:49 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I haven't seen it, but I watch some of the video and I'm not sure it's something I would be into or not. Next time I get Netflix back for a month or two I will give it a chance though.
It's more adult, adding romantic relations as a part of it, and the plot is more complex especially as they relate to relationships. It's no mystery why the Avengers movie made the relationships compelling.

Apparently you can watch this Gifted series on youtube, that was the link. Each ep is short, like 10 mins or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Yeah, the kind of motion comic one?
I'd love to see so many more arcs make it via this format when they don't make it to series/movies.
The comic run (and show) were really some of the best x-men stuff in years. Now I can barely ready the 50 fucking x titles. I liked that this one stood on it's own.
Since I enjoyed Gifted, I'll have to see if I saw the other three series or not, maybe on youtube.

Did you ever see Ironman: Extremis? I saw it on netflix or hulu, which has this same motion comic and adult graphic novel style, but not from Whedon. It was interesting, but seemed a bit nihilistically gritty, where I was beginning to not care where it was going. I liked Gifted much better.

Last edited by Sculpt; 03-29-2019 at 02:41 PM.