View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 02:29 PM
HDC Idol

V - what, you trying to one-up me on my Generous Critic challenge? ;)

And to Alky's observation,

***CONTINUES SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkytrio666 View Post
I'd really like to hear from a lot of people on this because the levels of hatred may vary depending on the person.

I haven't seen it since I saw it in theaters, but what I remember being the most dissapointed about was the ending- so obviously this next bit contains SPOILERS! :

A human-predator team-up? Are you kidding me? It seemed like such a juvenile way about things, and it alienated (pardon the pun) the Aliens so that they were the bad, beastly monsters and the predators were the creatures who have to dig the humans out of the shithole.
Like I said, I haven't seen it in a while, but wasn;t there even a little human-predator handshake towards the end, and then the predators left in peace? I felt cheated.
I agree. I was actually slightly offended that screenwriter/director Anderson obviously thought his audience so riddled with spineless MORONS that we would appreciate such tripe. I was OFFENDED.

Also, I remember the movie's TAGLINE: "NO MATTER WHO WINS, WE LOSE."

The human/predator team-up completely negated that delicious hyperbole... WE WON! THE HUMANS WON! ARGH!

I wish that he had been more balls-to-the-wall-hunt-em-all instead of this cliched crap. That bothered more than anything else. I was incredibly disappointed that the Alien was the Big Bad while the Predator, well, was just a big scary teddy bear.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!