View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 04:39 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Okay... day 3.

Not only is this an amazing game. Most definitely the best i've played this year, might even crawl its way up in my top 10 of all time favorites.
BUT, this is also one helluva comercial for New Guinea. Yea, who knew? Well, except for the zombies and the HIV facts, of course.

Can best describe this game as a mix between "Just cause 2" (Location) and "Fallout" (gameplay) with zombies added instead of mutants and soldiers. HALLELUJAH, PRAISE JEBUS!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS

Alice: Madness Returns on the 360...

Talk about a disappointing game... The graphics are really sub-par - The colors are washed out... With such a fantastic backdrop, I really wish that you could interact with more of the environs, but unfortunately you can't... Being that you can grow and shrink at your will, one would THINK that you could shrink and go into little nooks and cranies, but not so much... Also, the story's pretty terrible.

It's a shame because it could have been fantastic if, say, the Bioshock people were at the helm... But this just seems like a pedestrian effort to me. :(