View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 08:05 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Winko View Post
i saw this on the news! it was really messed up :(
but i thought it was weird how at first they were saying there were multiple snipers and then they finally said that only one man was involved.
Quick reactions can be inaccurate. Especially from people not used to the sound of gunfire. All kinds of theories immediately came out. Some were saying it was a military trained white guy from the one video where the guy is shooting behind the columns. Attempting to setup the black lives matter group. Turns out it was a military trained black guy. Same with the other recent shooting in Louisiana.

I found an interview from a while ago with a cop that worked in I think Maryland. Where the one guy died in police custody with a broken back or something crazy. It's long but people should watch it. The cop is being interviewed by the guy that used to host that Fear Factor show where people ate bugs and other garbage. Or people could watch Strange Days as I'm surprised we are still dealing with stuff like this.

But many times if something doesn't directly impact someone, most simply don't care. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised.