View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to bloodyvalentine
Good could have been greater

I saw the new Dawn Of The Dead on friday first showing of the day to a sold out audience. I thought the movie was great but that there was to much focus at the people running around then on the zombies as in Night, Dawn and Day.

I would have like to have seen more close up's on the zombie's. I also noticed how desensatized people are today that including myself because everyone was laughing especially the chainsaw accident lol. I was about to start rolling on the floor.

There were a few people screaming and one baby yes that's right a baby started screaming and crying (parents today bringing a baby to a horror movie) alot of people were getting annoyed but nothing was said till i stood up and handled some business where i yelled and i got a little applause from the people around me.

I wasn't too fond of how it ended but what can you do. All in all it was a great movie and i'll probably see it a few more times. The parts they showed during the credits were great.

Also i the jazzy version of Disturbed is now my new theme song.

Chainsaw's are romantic

You're only cool if you are haunted by visions of a giant evil bunny rabbit.

"Everyone who lives will someday die and die alone."

"They're coming to get you barbra."

Story goes, these great big rats come scuttling off the slave ships and raped all the little tree monkeys