View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 08:00 PM
Saint of Killers

What does it all mean?

I dont think anyone has ever asked this before and I am kind of curious. What does your screenname mean? why did you pick it? Have been seeing some original Avatars, explain that too. If you have a signature explain.

Meet the Creeper of course Zombie tune that I like actually saw a movie poster on google search for Rob Zombie called Phantom Stranger and it said Meet the Creeper so orginally I was just going to call myself the Creeper but then in the new member intro I decided to write Meet the Creeper, kind of like a bas seventies game show. My Avatar is of course Charlie Manson, who I could be his twin, long hair beard and all no swastika on the forehead,yet. My wife says the resemblence is creepy. My signature is from the Preacher comic when the Saint of Killers goes into Hell, his heart is so cold that when the devil reaches into his chest to rip it out, he burns his hand. X girlfriend told me that I have a heart made of ice, I told her I had to have one first.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.