View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:09 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandarian Demon View Post
He's in a million Danish movies (in Danish speaking roles)... and commercials, and tv shows, and whatever they can get him to show up for :D
bahaha - All I can picture is him peddling sausages and singing "My bologna has a first name..." LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Elvis will not know learn what happens next. NBC has canceled the next episode due to subject matter offensive to the City of Boston.

http://www.whogottherole.com/tv-news...canceled-36094
Hmm. That's interesting. I mean, I can understand cancelling the show if it had to do with terrorist bombing... But to be completely honest if they're cancelling it just because it's "really violent" - That is just silly to me. I mean - Come on - It's a HORROR show. Of COURSE there's going to be violence. Should everything in the horror genre come to a halt when awful things happen in the world?? Of course not - That way the terrorists win.

Ok, I was being glib with that last comment and maybe I'm just insensitive, but pulling it just seems silly.

Anyway. I continue to like the show. I thought that the last episode was really well-crafted and I look forward to seeing the developing relationship between Will and Hannibal. I think that the weakest link is Fishburne, though - I'm not convinced that he can actually act. He yells a lot.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!