View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:50 PM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskOfPersona View Post
Thanks guys for all the suggestions.

I'm not much of a fan of the psychological stuff myself. Most psychological movies I've watched tend to require you to follow the plotline - something I'm not much good at. I like my horror to be of the more visual kind than the thinking kind. But a lot of what you've all suggested looks good.

And my friends - well, they've only recently decided that they might be into horror. So a rather mixed bunch and trying to appeal to their tastes is going to be hard.
I'm thinking that they're expecting something that's going to be somewhat frightening, otherwise I'd have just sat them down and stuck on something with Vincent Price or Boris Karloff, but I don't think they'd really appreciate plastic bats on strings. But oh well, I can always work them up to that kind of stuff.

Anyway. I'm rambling. Thanks again everyone. I'll let you all know how things turn out.
Good luck.