View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 04:59 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1zl3 View Post
I'll be honest... story is only "meh", and its heavily weighted to FPS combat and missions. Not alot of thinkings; tons of shoostings!!! :D

With your aforementioned preferences in mind, I wouldn't see you enjoying it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Forgettable story with some humor tossed in to make it a little more interesting. Very "loot" oriented, almost like an FPS bred with Diablo in the Fallout universe but decided to keep the RPG elements super light in lieu of shooting the crap out of stuff. It's a blast in co-op though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I can only agree.

Good to know. Thanks, Guys. It's not that I have anything against FSP's... I'm just really REALLY bad at them, so I need an interesting story or setting to get me through (or something like VATs in Fallout 3)... Bioshock, for example, I LOVED, but completely sucked on the shooter end of things.

And, well, Des has witnessed me play Left 4 Dead.

I'll save my money on "Borderland." The boyfriend might decide to pick it up, though, so at least I'll be able to try it out without paying for it. :D

Tried Sacred II today. Considering that this is a game for the 360/PS3 consoles, I find it a bit disapointing. Doesn't really do a lot for the grenre that hasn't been done by Diablo II YEARS ago... The UI is overly-complicated and confusing and I find it lame that you can't trade with people unless you're playing with them live, and that all loot is pre-allocated when you're playing with other players... Diablo II and Balder's Gate did it better.

Still enjoying Crystal Chonicles, though. Simple. Cute. Looking forward to Bioshock II and Dragonage for my more "complicated" games... Will probably get the boyfriend Left 4 Dead II for his Birthday in January.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!