Thread: Indiana Jones
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 03:52 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer View Post
Indy 5 recently was announced as being one of Spielberg's next, good to hear something concrete is finally underway.
Yeah, very cool. Sounds like Harrison will be the star. I'd just assume they do one of two things: One, just make Ford the star throughout, and not try to introduce a young replacement... and then kill off Ford, or leave him in a University. Or two, just star a new young actor as Indiana Jones, or give him a new name, I don't care. One of the two.

Quote:
BY RIANNE HOUGHTON
27 SEPTEMBER 2017

There are now three years to wait until the next Indiana Jones arrives, so we're going to take every little morsel about the film that we can.

Thankfully, Harrison Ford is happy to oblige on that front, and has been busy teasing a few details about the upcoming sequel to Graham Norton.

Appearing on this week's Graham Norton Show, Harrison revealed that the updated release date is locked in and that it's going to be "great". That's a relief.

Teasing the direction for the movie, Harrison confirmed that number five will revisit the intrepid explorer now that he's a little older.

"I'm looking forward to working with Steven [Spielberg] again and to revisiting the character later in life," he explained. "It's interesting to see it in a different light.

"It will be fun and a good thing to do."

Some fans will be pleased to hear that the film's "different light" won't be including Shia LaBeouf as Indy's son-turned-sidekick. (Sorry, Crystal Skull fans.)

"Harrison plays Indiana Jones, that I can certainly say, and the Shia LaBeouf character is not in the film," screenwriter David Koepp confirmed earlier this month.

While Koepp is clearly not a Crystal Skull fan, Spielberg himself is, apparently, as he recently revealed that his least favourite Indiana Jones instalment is actually Temple of Doom(!).