View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*__V__ exits the elevator onto the floor where recording took place, ABnormal is sitting on the anchor's desk writing on a pen and pad, he looks around for the owner of the station, he finds a character that is or strongly resembles Neverending*

__V__: Sir...

Neverending: Whaddya want?

__V__: About us being locked in here.

Neverending: Whaddya talking about?

__V__: That...

*__V__ points out of the window, Neverending looks down at the men in gas masks holding guns and talking*

Neverending: How did I miss that.

*__V__ looks at the trash can and sees a few empty Jack Daniels bottles*

__V__: Probably because you've been drinking all day... sir.

Neverending: Eh... You're probably right.

__V__: Yeah, do you think there's any way we could get out? I have really got to piss.

Neverending: Go here.

__V__: I can't.

Neverending: Why?

__V__: Something about public bathrooms.

*The conversation is interrupted by a megaphone outside, the voice of the man __V__ had injured earlier is talking*

Man in the mask: Hello, ladies and gentlemen as some of you know, there's a been an isolated outbreak in your station, we believe it entered through the brand of water that's been provided to you. We've yet to figure out a cure but we've discovered it can only be transfered through bodily fluids. If you stay away from the infected and the water, you should be fine. That is all.

*The megaphone cuts off, __V__ exits the room and sees everybody in a panic, except for ABnormal, who has headphones on, he taps her on the shoulder*

__V__: Hey... You ok?

*ABnormal thinks he is talking about when he told her to "Fuck off"*

ABnormal: Yeah, I'm fine.

__V__: So nothing's um... wrong?

ABnormal: Everything's fine.

__V__: Oh, good.

ABnormal: Yeah.

__V__: What are you writing?

ABnormal: This...

*She shows him the pad, it's just a drawing of Neverending with his hand stuck in the shredder*

__V__: That's... nice.

ABnormal: I know. So, what are you up to after this?

__V__: I'll probably take a shower seeing as it would be 3 days since I had one around that time.

ABnormal: Oh... I gotta go now.

*ABnormal gets up and quickly walks away, the megaphone turns on again*

Man in the mask: We've determined the cure for this outbreak, we have a few men bringing it up the elevator at this moment.

*The megaphone turns off, everybody gathers around the elevator, except for __V__, who is trying to catch up to ABnormal, and Neverending who hasn't finished off his most recent bottle, when the men get to the floor, the second the doors to the elevator open the 3 masked men on the elevator open fire on the crowd*

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-29-2009 at 03:00 AM.