View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*Jenna26, MissMacabre, Bleeding_AngelGirl, and Massacre Man are sitting inside of the cabin, Jenna and Bleeding_AngelGirl are having a conversation, Massacre Man and MissMacabre are sitting next to eachother and staring off into nothing, Massacre Man looks at her*

Massacre Man: How's it goin'?

MissMacabre: Um... good. And you?

Massacre Man: Today sucked.

*Roderick Usher's voice is heard*

Roderick Usher: Try dying, asshole.

Massacre Man: I already have!

*Massacre Man snaps back into attention and stares off again, as does MissMacabre, when there is a knock at the door*

Jenna26: Who's there!?

Tic: Us!

*Jenna26 opens the door, Tic and Disease enter holding 6-packs*

Disease: We got beer! Time to party!

Jenna26: We already have beer.

Disease: Oh... WE GOT MORE BEER! TIME TO PARTY!

*Tic notices Massacre Man*

Tic: Who is this douchebag?

*Massacre Man ignores him*

Jenna26: He's waiting for a tow truck.

*Tic says something but it is drowned out by the music Disease has turned on and his shouts of "PARTY!", Massacre Man gets up and walks outside, he sees the shadowy-shape behind the car, he starts walking toward it, he hears Rod's voice*

Roderick Usher: It's gonna be a...

Massacre Man: Shut the fuck up!

*When Massacre Man gets close to the car he is stopped by the beep of a horn, he turns and sees the tow truck, driven by Dude Guadalupe, he walks to the window*

Massacre Man: One second, I think I forgot my keys.

*Massacre Man runs back inside of the cabin, he looks at the seat he was in and notices Tic leaning against MissMacabre rubbing her leg, the other 3 people there were busy shotgunning the beer cans, Massacre Man walks over, grabs Tic by the shoulder, punches him in the face, grabs his keys, and then scurries to the tow truck, he gets in*

Dude Guadalupe: So, what am I looking for?

Massacre Man: A news van.

Dude Guadalupe: Do you mind if I turn the radio on?

Massacre Man: Go ahead.

*Dude Guadalupe turns on the radio, metal pierces the speakers and Massacre Man's ears until they get to the van which is now covered in scratches and has a huge gaping hole where the small axe holes used to be, Massacre Man gets out and peaks in the hole*

Massacre Man: Where's my axe?

*Just then Massacre Man hears the sound of breaking glass, he looks over to see Tic holding a baseball bat, standing next to Dude Guadalupe's side of the truck*

Tic: You think you can hit me?

*The metal is still pounding loudly, Tic approaches Massacre Man, when he gets to the small gap between the truck and the van he is tackled to the ground by the shape that's revealed itself to be a werewolf, it starts to chew on him, after a small bit he starts walking toward Massacre Man who is paralyzed with fear until the wolf smells the fresh blood coming from Dude Guadalupe's unconscious head, the wolf turns, leaps into the truck and starts tearing at Dude's head, Massacre Man attempts to run but trips over something, he sees his axe laying on the ground, he picks it up and remains seated*

Massacre Man: Here doggie! Here doggie doggie!

*The wolf starts charging toward Massacre Man, he swings the axe, it takes out both front legs of the wolf*

Massacre Man: Fuck if I get trailed by another one of you assholes.

*Massacre Man pulls back on the axe and decapitates the wolf, he starts walking back toward the cabin, after he is off-screen, the two dead bodies have begun to grow hair on their wounds, their eyes open*

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-29-2009 at 02:59 AM.