View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Banned

It's funny you say that because every relationship I have been in has began online. In High School when all my friends and peers were out fucking around with each other, I was left out and thus was completely deprived of a social life and now I feel like LP. I mean I know it's all about confidence and you get Confidence from experience. I need to just worry about me for right now and try to find places I like to go where I feel comfortable And then go from there. and I know it's still a while yet until I can start school, but I think that would help me out a whole lot, probably more than anything right now as far as Putting myself in a social setting.

I need to teach myself how to not care as much although That has been hard for me to do. Considering everything I have been through in my life and I am still able to feel such passion for things so easily, I really don't understand that about myself and I don't like it because it makes me to gullible and naive and has me just asking for people to leech off of me And take whatever they want from me.