View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 09:00 PM
For Vendetta

Hammerfan looks around, expecting to see neverending somewhere near, but he's nowhere to be seen. Hammerfan shivers slightly. Just then, a door in front of her slams shut...and the sounds reverberates all around her. Hammerfan picks up the lantern and tries to see in that direction, then slowly takes a step forward.

A voice (deep and ghoulish): STAY PUT!!

Hammerfan shivers wildly, the hairs on the back of her neck standing out like pins...and stands rooted to her place. A silvery shadow breaks through the darkness in front and walks up to her. Hammerfan gets ready to scream but the feeble lantern light reveals it to be ___V___.

___V___(slightly annoyed): You never listen to what you are told, do you?

Hammerfan (relieved): You ass! You gave me such a fright. I could kiss you!!

___V___: Keep the love to yourself. We have bigger things to worry about.

Hammerfan (curiously): Bigger th-...?

___V___: UNHF!!!!!

Hammerfan doesn't get a chance to complete her question as something huge with a red furry streak flies through the darkness and grabs ___V___ from behind, lifting him to the upper levels of the mansion. A scuffle is heard, and the mysterious creature comes crashing down somewhere in front of Hammerfan, steam coming out of its nostrils in short bursts. ___V___ jumps down and has his guns unholstered in a flash.

___V___(snarling): You DON'T attack ME!

Creature: GROWLLLLLL!!!

___V___ pumps 3 bullets rapidly into the creature, who lets out a big howl and then goes quiet.

Hammerfan is sitting down, shivering uncontrollably, biting into her fingers at the scene in front of her. ___V___ walks over to her, reloading his guns. Hammerfan looks disbelievingly at him and at the creature in turns.

Hammerfan: wh-what THE HELL WAS TH-THAT?!

___V___ (looking back then replying matter-of-factly): Just a werewolf.

Hammerfan (shaking): w-w-werewolf?

___V___ (putting guns back in holsters): Yes. Long story.

Hammerfan: Just what the hell is going on around here?

___V___: I dont have time to tell you. There are more around. We better keep moving.

Hammerfan (with slight sarcasm): And go where?

___V___: Somewhere in this mansion is a hidden, locked room. There you will find the answers. Come on!

___V___ grabs Hammerfan's arm and lifts her up, and starts forward.

Hammerfan: Just a minute. Get the lantern.

___V___: I dont need it. Do you?

Hammerfan: Yes I bloody well do!

___V___ grabs the lantern in his other hand, and both of them climb the staircase to the upper level of the mansion. A pair of green eyes watch them keenly, and a low growl emanates from the darkness.