View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Banned

we have never met in person and she wasn't my girlfriend so technically she can do whatever she wants with whoever she wants But that's not the point. this guy has all these pictures all over his profile of her and them together and I have seen in videos on her Channel they have known each other for at least a few years and when I asked her about him because originally I thought they were together and she told me she wasn't with anyone and then later on she kept getting pissed off that I would post things on her profile if they had anything to do with Endearment. I realize now I fell too hard for her too quick but I just can't understand why people will deliberately try to make people think they have feelings for them Just so they can build that emotion up to tear it down. sadistic people must have extremely bad lives if that's the Only thing they can do to get self-fulfillment is by bringing everyone else down to feel as miserable as they do.

I mean once I started finding out about this guy is when she started changing and going to all of these lengths to keep me from knowing about him or him knowing about me until today when the three of us were in a chat room together and he was talking to her like they are fuck buddies, which they probably are, And I got sick of it because if she's going to sit there and act like she has these feelings for me and wants to be with me she shouldn't be sitting there telling me that it's none of my business what's going on between the two of them. That's not fair to me and when I told her this I got blocked on Facebook so if that's how she's going to be then to hell with her.

Last edited by Morningriser; 12-10-2018 at 05:17 PM.