View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits roll. Fade to Hammerfan's face. She's just regaining consciousness. There is a sick crunching sound coming from somewhere in the room. It takes her a moment to notice what it is. She screams. The camera zooms out to reveal the Lux Lucis crunching her leg. It's already reached the bone.

Hammerfan: SOMEBODY HELP!

Lux: Nobody can hear you!

She kicks the leg he's biting but he quickly breaks it. The bone splinters. Blood sprays around the room.

Lux: You know...seeing as you're going to die anyway. Do you think you could do me a slight...favor?

Hammerfan: HELP ME!

She tries to crawl away. but doesn't have the strength. He looks up at her and sneers.

Lux: Perfect!

He reaches his hand up and grabs her belt. With his long claws he quickly breaks it. She tries to push him off but he bites down on her hand. He shuffles further up her, licking his lips. His face reaches hers. She tries to push him away but doesn't have the strength anymore. He licks her face, his long tongue wipes across her. He sniffs her hair. She's crying slightly.

Hammerfan: Please no...

Lux: Shut up!

His hand reaches down to her trousers. Her hand reaches up, onto the table above her. Her hand meets with something. A knife of some sort.

Lux: When you're done, I'm gonna find your daughter and do the same to her.

Hammerfan: How do you know about her?

Lux: I said shut up. You won't enjoy this. But that will only make it all the more fun...

Hammerfan: Oh, I will enjoy this!

Lux: Huh?

She drives the knife down into his neck. Dark blood sprays everywhere. He shrieks out and falls backwards. He tries to flee but his legs are still damaged from earlier. She pulls him back by the scruff of his tattered shirt. She pulls out the knife and drives it into his collar bone. He screams again and hits her in the face, his claws making a large gash. There's a button on the knife. She presses it. The Lux Lucis convulses wildly as the knife electrocutes him. His eyes bubble. She pushes his body off of her. She tries to stand up but quickly fails, her broken bone shooting up into her flesh. She cries out and falls onto the creature again.

Hammerfan: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

There's a bulge in the Lux's tattered jacket. She pulls it out. It's a wallet. She opens it up, then puts a hand to her mouth, shocked. The camera pans down to the wallet. There's a photograph of Hammerfan, a man and a teenage girl, all smiling. Hammerfan looks down at the creatures' hand. It's wearing a ring. She gasps, and holds her hand against it. The rings match.

Hammerfan: No...no...ple...please no.

Fade to Doc Faustus. He's walking down a corridor, alone. He is talking into a speaker on his shoulder. Something shuffles in the darkness.

Doc Faustus: Oh wait...I see something.

He approaches with caution. Then he sees what it is; a young woman cradling a baby. She appears to be gravely injured. She looks up at him with tired, drained, fearful eyes. When she sees it's a human, she smiles weakly. He bends down, and inspects the baby. It's still alive and breathing, albeit looking very hungry. V's voice sounds down the speaker.

V: Do you need assistance? What is it?

Doc Faustus hesitates. He looks at the young woman who has now put her hand on his arm, then looks out the window. A light briefly shines through. He looks torn. He speaks down the radio.

Doc Faustus: Just...an injured creature...I can take care of it.

V: Roger.

He stands up, brushing the woman's hand off of his arm.

Doc Faustus: I'm so sorry...I really am. But I...I have to...I...

The woman stares at him with confused, terrified eyes. She looks at the baby.

Woman: Bu...the ba...the baby. Not my baby...

Doc Faustus holds up the gun, the green laser meeting the child's head.

Woman: Not my baby!

She spins, aiming to shield the child with her own body. The camera turns to Doc Faustus as he fires the gun. The woman lets out a slight scream, but it is quickly silenced. Then the sound of a baby crying. Doc Faustus closes his eyes and fires again. The crying stops. Fade to Papillon Noir, wandering through a room. A dead couple lay on the bed. She gags and goes to walk out, then notices a gold necklace on the counter. She hesitates, then picks it up and puts it in her pocket. The Flayed One walks in through the door.

Flayed: Any signs of life?

Papillon Noir: Not here...

Flayed: Damn!

They both walk out of the room, then out of the apartment, back into the hallway. They continue walking along it as the camera rises, going through the ceiling to reveal a whole swarm of lux Lucis silently crawling along in the same direction as the pair. Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...