View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits roll. Fade to The Return and Disease walking down a hallway on the AM05. The lights are flashing, emitting a buzzing noise. A roof tile falls down in front of them. Disease rapidly fires into the ceiling. Nothing there.

The Return: Shit, this place really gives me the creeps.

Disease: You're telling me. What the hell were those things back there?

The Return: I don't know...but I think V does.

Disease: Agreed. He knows more than he's letting on. In fact, he isn't letting on anything. He's a changed man.

The Return: Did you see the state of that place? And think how long he'd been on there. I'm not surprised he's a little messed up.

Disease: True. And there was no sign of Murderdoll...

The Return: No. No there wasn't...

The two are silent for a moment.

Disease: What do you think of that Dante character?

The Return: I don't trust him. But V seemed to take to him well. A little bit too well.

Disease: You think? I dunno. He and V are both shady. I just think we should watch our backs around them, know what I mean?

The Return: After what I've seen today, I doubt I'll be around either of them again.

Disease: What do you mean by that?

The Return: I'm gonna leave the ISF. I can't deal with this any more.

Disease: Deal with what? Apart from today, it's the easiest job in the world. You just drift around looking for any trouble, and there never is any!

The Return: That's my point! I spent all those years in a tiny ship, away, missing precious time with my daughter and Denise, just dreaming of the day we get to go into some action, and now we've found some, it's...it's just not what I expected.

Disease: What were you expecting? The enemy to sit down to dinner with you while you calmly shoot them?

The Return: This shit is messed up, dude! Look around. There are fucking aliens crawling around this bloody ship! At any moment one could run up behind us and tear our throats out! You saw the speed they move!

Disease: Wow. I knew you weren't the toughest of mercenaries, but I never saw you as a wimp. Kind of disappointing.

The Return: Don't try and play that card!

Disease: Really, you are so much of a pansy, it's unbelievable!

The Return: Because you're such a good soldier?!

Disease: Better than you, mate!

The Return: Tell that to the pregnant woman! You lucky to still be in the ISF!

Disease: You don't know shit man!

Something runs around the corner towards them. Disease instinctively fires at it. Red blood sprays over the walls as the bullets pound into the creature.

The Return: Oh shit!

Angra falls to the floor, bullet holes all over his armor. Bloody Ribctu runs around the corner and fires at the two of them, stopping only when he realizes who they are. A bullet has gone into The Return's leg.

Bloody Ribcut: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Disease: I...I didn't realize who he was.

Bloody Ribcut: Fucking check your Navman, sometime! JESUS! We thought you were being attacked!

The Return: Why did you think that?!

Bloody Ribcut: The two blips on the Navman! What were they?

Disease: Nothing! There's nothing here.

The Return: WHAT THE FUCK? We're standing here, chatting! What about Angra?

They go to run toward him. A shape swings down from the roof, kicking Disease, then grabbing his gun. The figure shoots the gun out of Bloody Ribcut's hand as he goes to fire at it. Another shape jumps from the wall, through the metal, tackling The Return. It takes his gun as well and starts smashing it into his face. They're two creatures. The one from the ceiling has a feminine shape, with tufts of black hair sprouting from it's head. The other one is a muscle bound masculine shape. The female speaks.

Rayne: Well, well, well. We have hit the jackpot.

Dude: Hell yeah! Let's eat!

The two start laughing maniacally. Fade to Gore, Massacre Man and Newb bursting through a door. Massacre Man slams it shut. Gorephobia goes to lock it. Massacre Man pulls him away.

Massacre Man: That won't help!

The creatures dive through the metal of the door, screeching in delight. There are other people running in front of the three of them. Newb manages to catch up with one, turns and sees the creatures gaining on them. He sticks a foot out a trip the person. It's a woman in her mid forties. A young girl screams out as her mother falls to the floor and begins getting torn apart by the creatures. The girl runs to try and help but is quickly pulled limb from limb by the creatures.

Massacre Man: WHAT THE FUCK?!

With the creatures distracted, Massacre Man quickly catches up with Newb and pushes him into a room, following him and pulling Gorephobia in. They close the door and go through another door, ending up at another staircase, one that only goes up.

Gorephobia: FUCK!

Massacre Man: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Newb: It was a necessary sacrifice! I did it for everyone. Not myself!

Massacre Man: Considering you're so selfless, why don't you through yourself into the pack next time?!

Gorephobia: Where are we?

Massacre Man: This leads to a meeting room. Not many people know about it. Anyway, there's an elevator in there.

Gorephobia: Really? An elevator? That's your idea? How the hell is it gonna work with half the power down?!

Massacre Man: Well...it won't. The cable would have snapped in the collision.

Newb: So your plan is...?

Massacre Man: The main cable would have snapped, but there was a ladder put in for just such an occasion. It will take us directly to the correct floor!

Gorephobia: Won't the whole thing be swarming with these creatures?

Massacre Man: Possibly...

Newb: Well that's just brilliant! Jeez, you're an idiot! You know what? I don't need this! I'm gonna find somewhere safe. If you had any sense, you'd come with me!

Gorephobia: What's wrong with you? Aren't you usually upbeat and funny?

Newb: THERE ARE FUCKING ALIENS EATING PEOPLE! I think I'm allowed to take a break!

He lights a cigarette.

Massacre Man: No you idiot!

He hits the lit cigarette out of Newb's hand, but it's too late. Alarms in the room have gone off, lights flashing and a siren wailing.

Massacre Man: No smoking room! High tech smoke sensors!

The shriek of the Lux Lucis rings through the hallway.

Massacre Man: Looks like we have to go my way!

They start running up the stairs. Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...