View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 02:16 AM
tic. vers 5

Send a message via MSN to tic
I have to agree and say when i first saw friday the 13th (part 1) i thought it was one of the funniest! films i had ever seen.

My personal faves are between part 4 "The final Chapter" or part 6 "Jason Lives":

Part 4 becuase this was the first one i actually went to see at the cinema and part 6 as there is a very dry wit running through the film.

Part 3 (originally in 3D) was ok as it introduced the now iconic hockey mask.

Part 8 (Jason takes Manhattan) or at least he does for about 20 minutes was ok until the ending, which makes Part 9 (Jason goes to Hell) implausable, (however i read that the reason for part 9 and in particular the ending was the possibility of a cross-over for Freddy vs Jason) Part 10 Jason X came about because New Line Cinema (the owners of Freddy) did not have the rights to Friday the 13th, so was a simple fill in until the ownership was made.

You kids keep your noses clean you understand? You'll be hearing from me if you don't. We ain't gonna stand for any weirdness out here.

"Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."