View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 24

Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of the island. The sun is set now. Fade into the town. The inn is full of people. They are all laughing and singing and shouting happily. Hammerfan and V are talking over the bar. Pinkfloyd is laughing with Massacre Man and a very drunk Disease is Standing on a table, dancing. Fade to a shot of the castle. The scene is very different. Soldiers are matching into position. Flames are lit. The Return is standing in front of them, talking.

The Return: Tonight, many of you will not return! You will give your lives, keeping this island, this brave and powerful island pure! You have each been taught well. You have numbers on your side. You have dragons at your side! You protect the man to your left and he protects you! Tonight, a war will be fought. And we will WIN!

The crowd of soldiers cheer. The camera zooms to the tower where Dante had Psycom brought. Dante is inside, fully dressed in his armor. The walls are still singing. He grabs a loose brick from the window ledge and crushes it in his metal gloved hands. He goes to a wall and pulls down on a lantern. The wall opens up, revealing some stairs. He rushes down them, eventually getting to the dungeons. There is one guard in there. He stands up when he sees Dante come down.

Guard: Evening Sir, shouldn't you b-

Dante kicks the man into a wall and punches his face with enough force to burst his head. Some people in the cells gasp. He walks to one cell in particular. Monalisa is in there, slumped against a wall. She smiles as she sees him.

Monalisa: Jerry.

Dante: Where is he?

Monalisa: Where is who? Be specific.

Dante: Do not play games with me! Where is he?

Monalisa: What makes you think I know?

He takes a key from his pocket and opens the cells. He walks in and stands in front of her.

Monalisa: Oh...you mean my dear son. Why, you know, I'm not exactly sure!

He rushes to her, grabs her by the throat and lifts her up. He stares into her eyes. His have now turned a swirling, orange-red color.

Dante: Do not lie to me! I can see it in your eyes, you know! Now, where is he?

Monalisa: You promise to keep your end of the bargain?

Dante: You know I will, but I cannot if you do not give me the information I need!

Monalisa: I cannot tell you the exact location-

He tightens his grip on her neck.

Monalisa: Because I don't know it! But I know who has him.

Dante: The name!

Monalisa: He has no name, not that I'm aware of. Look east, to the destroyed woods. I met him there, he told me he was keeping my boy, my precious boy! Safe. I told him to stay there, each night, waiting. For you. He worships you. Go there, now, and you will find him.

Dante: Your waiting is finally at an end. You will have him back. Your services have been...useful.

He walks out of the cell and closes the door, locking it.

Monalisa: Wait! Aren't you going to let me out?

Dante: If your information proves to be true...yes.

With that, he walks to the open wall that he came out of. A prisoner speaks.

Prisoner: You...you're insane man! A luney! A loon! You're messed up!

Dante turns to him, smiles slightly, then raises a hand. The torch behind the man suddenly glows brighter and brighter. Eventually, the flames engult the cell, but hiss cell only. The screams eventually die out, and the flames retreat. Dante laughs to himself, then leaves. The wall closes behind him. Fade to a shot of the destroyed woods. Dante rides into them on a black horse. He gets off the steed and walks slowly towards something unseen.

Dante: You have the boy?

The camera turns to show the masked man, the one who killed the sheep. He nods.

Dante: Where?

The man signals for Dante to follow.

Dante: Your name?

Man: Fortunato.

Dante: Why did you take the boy?

Fortunato: I know what you're doing. A woman, came to me...in a dream. Told me everything. I agreed. Wanted to weaken the town, make the take over easier. I frightened them...right? Killing the sheep. It worked didn't it?

Dante: Yes...

Fortunato: Good. I know things aren't right the way they are. They have to change. You can make that happen, right?

Dante: Where is the boy?

Fortunato: Right this way...your majesty.

The two arrive at a small run down hut. Barely big enough to be called a shed. Fortunato opens the door. A boy is in there, no older than eighteen. He is hideously disfigured. The boy is freak.

Freak: YOU!

Dante: Time to come with me...NOW!

Fortunato: Go with him, Freak. He will make things...better.

Freak looks at Fortunato and nods. He gets up to go with Dante.

Dante: Stay here if you wish to live. Keep quiet. They may not rush you.

Fortunato: Yes.

Dante: When this is over, I will come back here. You will be rewarded. But for now...

Dante pulls out a sword and slices off Fortunato's leg.

Freak: Noooorr!

Dante: Fresh human blood is needed for the ceremony.

Dante leaves the hut with the leg. Fortunato lays on the floor, laughing to himself quietly. Cut to a shot of Dante and Freak riding on the black horse back to the castle. Cut to a shot of the mouth. Fade to a large cave inside. Hundreds of creatures are dressed in rough armor suits, with weapons and shields. Roshiq is in the front of them all.

Roshiq: This is it! This is the final day that you will be over looked. THIS. IS. WAR!

The crowd cheers. Cut to a shot of the human army. The Return shouts.

The Return: Tonight is the night you prove yourselves. THIS. IS. WAR!

Somebody blows out a horn. Cut to a shot of the inn. At the sound of the horn, everybody goes quiet. All of them seem to snap sober. The Disease looks around.

Disease: My God...a war. People! We were prepared for a fight. We are prepared for a fight. Get ready. It may not be against the people we thought it would. But we must fight. Get into positions. This isn't a defensive protest any more. THIS. IS. WAR!

The people run out of the inn, each going to get ready for the fight. Cut to a shot of the gargoyles, flying above the island.

Gargoyle #1: Are you sure it's there? I can't see it!

The second gargoyle looks for a moment then points.

Gargoyle #2: THERE! There it is! 3...2...1...DROP THE POUCH!

The camera follows the pouch as it falls. It lands on the tree. The pouch bursts into flames. Instantly, the tree catches. The camera follows the speeding flames as the travel down the tree, along the roots and into the coffins. Flashes keep appearing and moans begin to sound and scratching and the bodies of the dead wake. Cut to a shot of Dante in his tower. Freak is in front of him. Dante takes the leg and squeezes blood from it, onto Freak. He begins to speak some words in a foreign language and slowly, freak begins to glow. Dante places a hand to Freak's chest and the glowing starts flowing into him.

Dante: Yes...YES! Time for the real Dante to arise! Time for the rightful ruler of this land to take over!

The walls begins singing so loudly that they begin to shake.

Dante: TIME FOR THE INFERNO!

Ending credits role.

The Ferrets like it...

Last edited by _____V_____; 08-26-2009 at 08:05 AM.