View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*Inside the bar, Dudeman sits with a 22 oz. in his hand, he drinks the last bit of it and drops the can on a pile of several others, a band is in a small corner, led by Gorephobia, they are playing soft folk music, everyone who has already entered the bar is sitting at their own respective tables, Doc Faustus is at the bar with a mug half-filled with beer, the bartender, Posher, stands in front of him*

Posher: Hey, you're that guy who was on the news earlier aren't you?

Faustus: Yes, as a matter of fact I am.

Posher: What was it like?

Faustus: What was what like?

Posher: Killing all of those zombies.

Faustus: Didn't you watch the news, I've already answered that question.

Posher: Yeah, but you just rambled on about a psychopath who wouldn't speak.

Faustus: You know where he is!?

Posher: ...Who?

Faustus: HE WOULDN'T SPEAK! HE JUST STARED!

Posher: Who?

*Faustus grabs Posher by his shirt and pulls him closer so they are face-to-face*

Faustus: This is important, tell me where he is!

*Everybody in the bar looks over at them*

Posher: Please, let go of me.

Faustus: TELL ME WHERE HE IS!

*He shakes Posher, Posher then stretches his arm back and punches Faustus in the face, he falls to the ground, Posher looks over the bar at him, Faustus rushes to the bathroom to tend to his bleeding nose, Illdojo pulls out his bong, Posher notices*

Posher: Hey, sir, excuse me, you can't do that here, put it away or I'll have to call the cops.

*Illdojo gets up and goes into the bathroom, Faustus is in one of the stalls*

Dojo: Damn it.

*Illdojo looks up and sees the pull-down cord that leads to the attic*

Dojo: Yessss.

*Illdojo opens the attic and climbs in, he closes it behind him, Faustus leaves the stall and stares into the mirror looking at his nose, when the angle Faustus is facing the mirror changes Murderdoll is seen standing directly behind him, she pushes his face into the mirror, breaking it, Faustus falls to the ground, she reaches over and locks the door, she puts her foot on his chest and applies pressure, she sits on his stomach and uses her thumbs to gouge his eyes out, she then picks up a piece of the mirror and cuts his throat, Faustus lays lifeless when there is a knock at the door, she panics, notices the way to the attic, she opens it and climbs up, dragging the body with her, outside of the bathroom Dudeman is standing*

Dudeman: I have to piss!

*Posher walks over*

Posher: That old guy's in there.

*Posher knocks*

Posher: Sir! Sir! Are you in there?

*Posher pulls out his key and unlocks the door, he sees all of the blood and assumes it came from Faustus' nose, Dudeman runs to the urinal and uses it, Posher looks around the bathroom*

Posher: Where did he go? Did he run?

*He walks to a small window by the sinks and opens it to look out*

Posher: I don't see him.

*Posher leaves the window open, he and Dudeman walk out, as soon as they leave the room Zero climbs into the window*

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-29-2009 at 03:49 AM.