View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Little Boo

Need to know about a trailer I saw

Seriously... I need your professed expertise. I just joined and posted this in my newbie intro because I was desperate. Can you help?

I'm a huge fan of horror. Love it. Look forward to anything new coming out. Always looking for new trailers.

I saw one late one night that had a train moving slowly through a post-apocolyptic country-side with travellers in a cargo unit, not a passenger car. They looked tired and defeated and no one spoke. It had a feel of the people in the depression era. You could tell something major had happened by some of the things they passed, blood on walls, bodies hanging, people peaking through windows.

Suddenly the approach a tunnel and the passengers start to tense up, as they go in, they start to arm themselves (I think), and as it gets darker, the train stops, and you hear rustling in the darkeness. Suddenly, I think it's creatures or zombies rush at them.

Am I nuts? I haven't been able to find this again since that night. I could have sworn it was titled the Horde, but that ended up a French cops, bad guys, and zombies film. Didn;t suck, but wasn't the one.

One friend thinks it might be for a video game, but I'd swear it was human actors, not CGI. Another thinks I've watched so many movies, I dreamed it up.

Did I? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?

Thanks so much,
Lupita in Tucson