View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 06:21 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat23 View Post
the last for me was Supper Dark Times...
Saw this last week. Maybe you can help me with the ending of the film : http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68404

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Popstar - Never Stop Never Stopping

Well, if you can stand Andy Samberg and don't mind his musical outings in SNL etc, this has both plus the other lonely island guys and a HUGE list of appearances.

Stupid. Funny parts. Overall not amazing, but since it's on netflix, why not right?
Not a bad time killer.

I won't rate it. Doesn't suck. Fun/stupid music:
I don't mind Samberg... I liked his SNL Weeked Update stuff. The music videos were shot well, but the constant onslaught of sophomoric crudeness never really caught my funnybone. Like the Natalie Portman vid... basically the formula of having Betty White being nasty-crude equals funny... not my cup of tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Even tho the cinematography in this one made me so dizzy that by the end I was feelin' like I had a little motion sickness...
this flick makes up for it with a coupla fine lookin' female leads runnin' around screamin' in terror bein' chased by some weird lookin' monsters, throw in some disembowelments, a dash of T&A, and a big plot twist...good show.

Evidence (2015)
2015? Does this sound like the film you saw "A detective hunts down a killer using video footage shot by the victims of a massacre at an abandoned gas station."? There's a lot of horror films called Evidence recently, the only one I see for 2015 is 6mins long.