View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 01:18 AM
Hellraiser

walking dead is one of my favorite series, i have been reading it for a couple years and i am up to volume 24 of the trade paperbacks (#139-144 of the single issues according to amazon) and i am kind of sad about it because for a really long time i always had more to read and now i have to wait for the next trade to come out and i am not good at waiting.
i love the art style and i love the characters and the world feels very grounded in reality and it seems like it might get repetitive but so far the story has stayed interesting to me and every time they come across a new villain or something it seems like a new challenge and some times they introduce a new character and i am thinking that it's about to go a certain way but it goes in a direction i never would have expected. sometimes we meet a new person and i am thinking that there is no way that person is not a lunatic but it turns out they are awesome. i don't want to ruin it for anyone so i can't be specific but so it's kind of hard to explain in detail the things i like about it but in a general way i think that covers it.