Thread: Zombie Planet
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 09:28 AM
BobCooke

LilMissScareAll,

Thanks for joining the group. I know that Yahoo Groups may not the be best way to handle what we are trying to do, but it is easy and free.

I think this forum and one other are the only places that I have posted any info about the sites so far and we've had about seven people try to post. All appear to be spammers.

You and one other person joined that are not part of the production company.

You really do have a pretty good chance of getting into the movie. I can't make any promises, but it is relativelt easy to get a part as an extra in an independent movie. If you want to try out for a character with lines it is also possible. I got a small part in Dance With A Vampire when I first started with the production company.

I was talking to George Bonilla, the writer/director on the phone before I had met him. I told him that I thought that it would be cool to be a vampire, but that I couldn't act and had no personality. He said "We'll make you a cop." Never did get to be a vampire, but I got a line or two.

I'll keep you in mind when we start looking for people. I'll put in a good word.

Bob