View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
I finished the game awhile back but just didn't care for it that much.they talked about how much horror was involved but in reality you spend most of your time fightint those soldiers.
It was build up. there is a lot of fighting clones and blowing shit ip, but even if the rest of the game sucked, the final 20 minutes and closing scene made up for any shortcomings in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiricClown View Post
....A lot of us here have finished BioShock (Including me). I was going to pick up F.E.A.R., but I read that it erases it's saves on the 360. And I don't have suped up graphics cards to run on PC.
if you can run directx 9 you can play fear. cards that can show dx9 are old these days, so you might be able too.

And you have added another argument to my list to why consoles suck ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Hey, HEY, I finished Bioshock! :p

...and pretty much have been bugging everyone I know with a PC or console to pick it up. Ridiculously amazing game, though the final Big Bad was a little too easy to beat.

Soooooooo... You're one of the many who have recommended F.E.A.R. Maybe I'll have to pick that one up next...
I apprently missed your bioshock posts. sorry... Did you beat it as good or bad?

And yes, pick up fear. these days it is just a tad dated, but the gore, action and horror make up for it. it is ridiculously atmospheric. it plays like a horror movie, a well done horror movie.