View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 07:42 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Dude and zwoti ring a bell....

Why don't the other people like us?? :(
Wicked Lady - She was here ALL the time, until the dick pic incident...Then she decided this place was 'disgusting'...She still likes some of the people here, so she'll come and check in with them from time to time

Demon Seed - He's not really into forums, but he IS into horror, so if something interesting comes up at the forum, I let him know and he checks it out...He thinks Zwoti is really cool (especially after he provided Alex with all of those Gates Of Hell screen shots from Alex's favorite parts)

Shinobi - He was only here for a few months...He wasn't into horror until Seri opened his eyes to its awesomeness...Now he loves horror, but he's not really into forums either

Alucard - He had fun here for a while...But, he's one of those 'fantasy geeks'...You know like the Dungeons And Dragons, fantasy role-playing types...I'm not sure what ya call that...He likes horror quite a bit...But anime is more his speed...Especially horror anime

Vandal - He was just here hanging out with Shane (Shinobi), Rich (Alucard) and Seri...When she left, they left

Sergio - He said you guys are just too damned mean...lol...He's a very sweet, sensitive, and loving person...All of the 'negativity' here is bad for his 'shakra' or some kinda shit...He's about as close to anything being 'girly' that I can stand :D

NKY Angel - UGH...She doesn't even LIKE horror movies...She thinks I'm some kinda weirdo because of what I'm into...There's something wrong with her...and trust me, you guys would NOT wanna hang out with her...OMG, talk about 'close-minded'...She's always ripping on Seri for her music, her clothes, her style of art and poetry, her hair, the fact that she stays up all night, her intended piercings and tattoos...That's why Seri avoids her like the plague...Also because my sister always tells Seri *imagine a whiny, stuck up, preppy voice here*, "OMG, you are just like your mother"...Yeah, Seri hates THAT more than anything

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be

Last edited by bloodrayne; 02-19-2007 at 07:48 AM.