View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 05:49 AM
For Vendetta

Cant do much when they break your cable in 4 places, but watch in sheer helplessness.

Sorry guys, I wanted this to open with a great opening ceremony, but the renovators around my place broke my internet cables about 23 hours ago. Sincerest apologies to all the Ogres and Judges who were online at the scheduled time. There are times when one cant do anything but sit in frustration, and watch things happening around you.

As for the first Test, we start with the Ogres, who are up again...and the time will be, tomorrow morning at 10 30 AM EST. Sufficient time for all Ogres to see this and be here then.

The deadline was up awhile ago, and since I didnt receive any more confirmations till then...the groups stay. Unless I get replies from 3 contestants who said they ll be in touch, since they havent been online since they PMed me.

As for the Judges, there are 4 of em all ready to rip you and your talents to pieces, and since the deadline is up, let me introduce them to you :-

Judge Number 01 - NeverEnding,

Judge Number 02 - Hammerfan,

Judge Number 03 - Austin316426808,

and

Judge Number 04 - Roderick Usher.

All the best, Ogres. I hope each one of you is upto their expectations!