View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 01:36 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 28

Opening credits role. Cut to V. He is at the mouth now. He goes inside. It's empty and bleak. A faint dripping sound can be heard. Suddenly, he is thrown against a wall by an unseen force. His sword clatters to the ground. Roshiq walks out of the darkness.

Roshiq: V...we meet at last.

V: Roshiq I assume. You're shorter than I imagined.

Roshiq: Hahaha. You're a funny man. Let's see how funny you are when your arms are twisted from their sockets.

Someone else runs from the darkness.

Gorephobia: NO!

Roshiq: Quiet. It must be done!

V: Gore!

Gorephobia: Roshiq, please! Let him go.

Roshiq: Silence! He must die.

Gorephobia: I've had enough of you! LET HIM GO!

Roshiq: What?

Gorephobia: You heard me! Let him go. We cam do this the easy way or-

He too is thrown to the wall. Roshiq clenches his fist and Gorephobia's amulet is crushed, rendering him blind.

Roshiq: I didn't want it to come to this.

V: Who are you kidding? You always wanted this.

Gorephobia: I just wanted things to be fair. The creatures deserve to be equal to us humans.

Suddenly, the volcano begins shaking. The ground opens up and smoke billows out. A large piece of rock juts up from it. The rock is blue. A woman is at the top. She has flowing blond hair, her face is young and beautiful. She is wearing a white dress. Her lips are rose red. Roshiq gasps.

Roshiq: My word!

Woman: Equal humans and creatures isn't what you were going for, is it?

Roshiq: It's you...it's-

V: The Butterfly.

Papillon Noir: Oooh, don't call me that. I prefer to be known as Papillon Noir.

Cut to a shot of Doc Faustus and Rayne in the apothecary basement. He is still pouring things into the bath.

Rayne: What are you doing?

Doc Faustus: Fixing things...

Rayne: Stop saying that! Fixing things how?

Doc Faustus: These...zombies. It seems the only thing they need to live is their brain. This...if I've got things right, should turns their minds to mulch.

Rayne: How are you going to give it to them?

He doesn't answer.

Rayne: No...NO! You can't!

Doc Faustus: Almost done...

Rayne: Please! Don't.

Doc Faustus: In life, you were pure, kind and generous.

Rayne: You are too!

Doc Faustus: That may be...I have brought down a curse on this town. And I couldn't live with that!

Rayne: I won't let you!

Doc Faustus: If you love me...you will.

She holds his arm for a second, the lets go.

Doc Faustus: Thankyou.

He kisses her on the forehead.

Doc Faustus: I love you Rayne...live a happy life. Tell the townsfolk what happened. They have a right to know.

He runs over to the bath and dips his head into it. He drinks up the black, gloopy liquid.

Rayne: How long have you got?

Doc Faustus: A few minutes...

He rushes up the basement stairs and takes off the planks. He punches his way through the zombies there. They turn and follow him. He runs out of the shop and screams out.

Doc Faustus: I'M OVER HERE! COME ON!

He bangs his chest.

Doc Faustus: EAT ME!

The other zombies wandering around. He takes a sword from his side and slices off his own arm, throwing it to the ground.

Doc Faustus: How does that taste?

Massacre Man: What the fuck is he doing?

Pinkfloyd: Oh my god. NO! DON'T DO IT!

He runs into the graveyard, the zombies following. Pinkfloyd goes to run after him but Disease holds her back.

Pinkfloyd: NO! LET ME HELP HIM!

Disease: We don't want two dead do we?!

As the zombies chase him into the darkness, their groans get louder. From the pitch black graveyard, horrible crunching, slurping and chewing sounds can be heard, but loudest of all is Doc Faustus' manic laughter. Slowly, zombies begin rushing out, clutching their heads. They fall to the floor, screaming in agony until they just stop. The townsfolk cheer, but their excitement doesn't last long, as another wave of creatures rush through the town. The fighting continues. Ending credits role.

The Ferrets like it...