View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 02:35 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 27

Opening credits role. Fade into a a shot of the fighting. There are only about a hundred soldiers left. The many more creatures are wiping them out quickly. The battle has moved so far forward that the town is literally a stones throw away, and many of the creatures are breaking through and running towards it. One of the dragons is dead, the other two are flying aimlessly, their riders having been knocked off. Cut to the town. There are many more zombies there, the townsfolk bravely fighting against them. Massacre Man appears to have lost an arm but is still fighting three at once, Pinkfloyd and Chronogrl have teamed up on a large zombie, Hammerfan throws spirit over one of them and lights it with a torch. The flaming zombie sets some others alight. Some creatures begin running through the town, towards the castle.

Disease: Creatures!

Pinkfloyd trips over a unicorn with sharp teeth and blood dripping from it's horn. She stabs it in the heart. The minotaur rushes through. Hammerfan and Chronogrl try to stop it but it knocks them to the side and carries on running. A large ogre, about the size of Psycom rushes through. He smashes part of the Butchers, spilling tools everywhere.

Massacre Man: Bastard!

He rushes over, picks up a cleaver that is on the floor and throws it. The blade buries itself in the ogre's brain, he topples over, crushing a sprite like creature as he falls. Fade to a shot of the castle. Guards are at the door, barricading it with everything they've got. Creatures are bashing at the door, slowly breaking it. Suddenly, the minotaur bursts through the wall next to the door. The guards try to fight him and the other creatures off but are quickly flattened. The creatures spread out, making their way through the castle, causing destruction wherever they go. Fade to a shot of the battlefield. Something shoots towards it in the sky. It is flaming blue and goes straight over. It goes over the town and reaches the castle. The things rests down on the floor in front of the castle. It's Dante, in his new Demon form.

Dante: Knock knock...

He walks calmly raises a hand to the door, ignoring the hole next to it. The door bursts into flames, as does the barricade behind it. He walks through the castle hallways purposefully, knowing exactly where to head. Dramatic music is playing. As he reaches guards, they burst into flames and fall on the floor as ash. The carpet beneath him burns. The lanterns on the wall burst into life, becoming huge as he walks by. Any human he walks by, he kills. He walks towards the room that The Return is always in. Suddenly, a familiar voice calls out to him.

Phantomstranger: JEREMIAH!

Dante turns around.

Dante: What?

His voice is deep and gravelly.

Phantomstranger: You need to stop!

Dante: I am doing what is right.

Phantomstranger: Are you?

Dante: Creatures are the rightful rulers of this land...

Phantomstranger: So you think you're doing what is right. Okay. But you are going about it the wrong way! These people have served, they have respected you.

Dante: They had no respect. They only feared me! But, I suppose they had reason to...

Phantomstranger: Maybe so. But I respected you. We worked together! What now? Are you going to kill me purely because of the race I was born into. The creatures themselves are half human!

Dante: YES! They are. But they are also half something so much better. And from those two halves, a much more worthy race was born. The creatures are rightful rulers of the Earth. Humans must serve them. I give you a chance. You can either help me, and live a long life, or try and stop me, and die where you stand.

Phantomstranger: I will not try and stop you.

Dante smiles.

Phantomstranger: But I will not help you either!

Dante's smile fades.

Dante: Very well...

He holds up and hand. Phantomstranger's robes burst into flames. He tries to put the flames out but they only get larger. He limps towards the window and dives out of it. The camera follows him. he hits a roof and falls into the moat. Cut back to Dante, outside the door that The Return is usually in. He holds a hand out to it. The doors fly open. The room is empty. Dante grunts, then turns. He lets out a loud roar, and all of the doors in the hallway burst into flames and turn to ash. He listens for a moment, then hears a faint sound. He goes into one of the rooms and finds The Return, holding a sword out. Dante chuckles to himself.

The Return: Get back!

Dante: I think I'll give the orders here...

He looks at the sword. Within seconds it's glowing hot and The Return drops it to the ground.

The Return: Why?

Dante: Why? You mean, why am I taking over?

The Return: I thought you were against the creatures!

Dante smiles.

Dante: Against the creatures? Against my family?

The Return: What?

Dante: I am a creature!

The Return: How?

Dante: You've heard the story of Geddy and Papillon Noir?

The Return: I have...

Dante: I was their final child! I am their final child! When I was thrown into the volcano, something happened. My body took in, it absorbed the powers of the volcano itself. I lay there, for years, growing. Then one day, I broke free. I tried to use the power, but it was so small. Only an ounce of energy. I tried to let it grow in me, but it wouldn't. I spoke to a gypsy who told me that in the years I spent in the volcano, my hate for life grew to the point that my body wasn't fit to mature the powers. I had to put them in the body of a pure person.

The Return: My God...

Dante: I found a woman, she was part of a traveling group. She was pregnant. Eighteen years ago I took her baby, and transfered my powers to him, locked away. But his body, being human, couldn't take it. The powers crippled and deformed him. He became his namesake...a freak. I told his mother to keep him near the castle and keep him safe, for one day, when the powers have grown, I will take them from his, and he will be a normal person once more. That woman was Monalisa.

Cut to a shot of Phantomstranger. He is layed out at the side of the moat. A figure is standing over him. Cut back to Dante and The Return.

Dante: Tonight, I took the powers from him, and went back to the volcano, to take my true form.

The Return: B-b-but you've been...helping us.

Dante: I've been sabotaging you all along! I've been teaching flawed techniques to the soldiers. Many are dead now because of them. I've been killing some of the best soldiers at night. On the retrieval of the Dragon, I got that behemoth of a man Psycom to tell the dragon to kill all of the soldiers and Monalisa's team before returning to the castle. The poor man had to have that part...taken from his mind. He is currently wandering in my secret passageways, barely having self awareness.

The Return: No...NO! This isn't true!

Dante: Oh but it is! You have watched your kingdom come crashing down, just like my father did! You didn't listen to his warnings!

The Walls begin singing again.

Dante: And now, I will take my revenge for all of the time you have try to cause me anguish. All the animals you killed for pleasure! What goes around comes around my friend!

The Return: No...

Dante: It is time-

The Return: NO...

Dante: To end your reign!

The Return: NOOOO!

Dante raises his hand to The Return. His skin starts going red, and he begins sweating. He begins groaning, but it quickly becomes shouting, then screaming. Screams of sheer terror. As his temperature rises, he begins banging the walls in pain. He rolls on the floor to try and take the pain away. Dante flicks his hand and The Return is lifted up. His eyes melt. His hair burns off. His skin is blistering madly and turning black.

Dante: When you go to hell, tell my Grandfather I said hello.

With that, The Return bursts into many pieces, smoke coming from each of them. Blood is splattered up the walls, bubbling from where it was literally boiling.

Dante: Now...to show this kingdom what I am really made of!

A voice sounds behind him.

Despare: Not quite.

Dante glares. Ending credits role.

The Ferrets like it...