View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 03:22 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 25

Opening credits role. It's night time. A far away shot of the island. Rain is coming down lightly. The camera shows the human army, being led Phantomstranger.

Phantomstranger: There they are men...

Up ahead, some torch lights can be seen coming closer. A soldier near him speaks.

Soldier: Sir. Where is Dante? Shouldn't he be leading us?

Phantomstranger: Yes...he should. I don't know where he is. Nobody does.

Soldier: How are you going to fight?

Phantomstranger: I'm not. After about a mile I'm dropping back and returning to the castle.

Soldier: Who will lead us then?

Phantomstranger: You will my friend. You will.

Soldier: Yes sir!

Phantomstranger: Neverending has been left at the castle for him. He may turn up in time.

Fade to a shot of the creatures. There are a mixture of creatures on the front line. They are being led by a large minotaur like creature. There are many trolls near the front too. The camera goes into the sky, then shoots behind the army. Eventually it gets to the volcano. The camera goes far inside it, eventually reaching a room that Gorephobia and Roshiq are in. There is a strange hairless hawk like creature in there.

Hawk: News...just...came. Their leader, Dan...te. He isn't...leading...them!

Roshiq: Are you sure?

Hawk: Yes.

Roshiq: That is excellent news! He was a large threat to us. Tell them to increase their marching speed. You never know, he may return. We want to be there before that happens.

The hawk nods and flies away.

Gorephobia: Do the soldiers stand a chance?

Roshiq: HA! Not a hope in hell my friend.

Gorephobia puts his face in his hands. Fade to a shot of the town. People are on rooftops, crudely armed with weapons not suited to them. Disease and Massacre Man are on the roof of the butchers, Pinkfloyd is with Chronogrl on the roof of the inn. Others are on their rooftops. Fade to the inside of the inn. V is dressed in his burnt armor, bustling around. Hammerfan is have a drink of cocoa, shaking.

V: What did you do with it?

Hammerfan: I told you, I haven't got it!

V: You moved it! I need it now!

Hammerfan: Why do you need it? There are other swords at Gorephobia's shop.

V: I told you, this is the only sword capable of killing their leader. He is a man of magic, powerful magic. This is the only way.

Hammerfan: The army are fighting the other creatures with ordinary swords!

V: Yes! And they will be slaughtered! The only reason ordinary swords will work is because over the generations, they have lost some of their magic ability! They are so far off the butterfly that they've weakened.

Hammerfan: Please don't! You'll be killed.

V: When I came here, I was just looking for some money. But that time has passed. Being here, with all of you, I...I don't know. I feel I belong. And this is my calling. He must be stopped.

Hammerfan frowns, and a tear runs down her cheek.

Hammerfan: Look...look outside. I put it in the river.

V: Why would you do that?

She points to the back door.

Hammerfan: Hurry! You need to get there in time. The creatures will be upon us soon.

V: Thankyou.

He runs to the back door.

V: And for the love of God, defend yourself!

He runs out the back door. The black river is in front of him, running strongly.

V: No...

On the wind, the faint sound of a woman's laughter, then a click sound. Before his eyes, the river opens up. The water literally stops running, and there is a gap in front of him. And sure enough, in the water, the glinting sword is laying. It is glowing slightly. He rushes down and picks it out, then runs back up. As he does so, the water closes back up behind him. Cut to V, riding on a brown, large horse, up a hill so as to go around the large battle that is to commence. Fade to a shot of the castle. Fade into Dante's tower. He still has his hand on Freak's chest. Freak's face is looking slightly more normal, his large tumors disappeared. He is also glowing less. Dante, on the other hand, is engulfed in white light. Only his basic outline can be seen. Suddenly, his eyes open. They are dancing flames.

Dante: Almost time...

Ending credits role.

The Ferrets like it...