View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 07:35 PM
Nightmare Master

You do know that Amy Pascal used the death of Harold Ramis to push Ivan Reitman off of Ghostbusters? So she can put Paul Feig on it then had the balls to dedicate this abomination of a movie to Harold Ramis?

I didn't like this pile of man hating shit to begin with but when I heard they took advantage of Harold Ramis death to kick Ivan Reitman on the street and replaced him with the extremely untalented Paul Feig then dedicated it to Harold Ramis that really pissed me off. They might as well went to Harold's grave and took a big steaming shit on it. Don't even get me started on them going out of there way to insult the fans of the original movies.

How would you like it if someone came in after you died took you best work that millions loved the way it was and made a mockery of it? Then when the fans said it wasn't good they insulted them then had the balls to dedicate it to you in the end credits?

This is coming from a long time A Nightmare on Elm St. fan and the remake to that was way better then this was to both the Ghostbusters franchise and to Harold Ramis.

Last edited by Nightmare-elm2112; 11-28-2016 at 08:09 PM.