View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 05:39 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by sleepaway
lol!!

Robots in disguise...

Funny thing is I found my original 'Bumblebee' transformer in a box the other day! Used to love when you could rub their logo to see if they were good or bad!

I hate the new versions. Actually I hate that there's so many re-releases of the cool eighties toys. The new He-Men are horrible. Even the new Care Bears have plastic welded hair instead of actual synthetic hair.

Actual synthetic - bit of a contradiction there!!!
i agree about the updates 80's toys. some of the care bears have different designs on them like share bear in the 80's had a milkshake on her tummy and now its 2 lolipops and i think they mave have created some news one or changed colors on a few. the 80's he man figures r ugly looking. and the new transformers suck. i used to watch transformers w/ my brother. he has some of the originals like optimus prime. he was even looking in to buying the seasons of transformers on dvd

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)