View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 02:47 PM
ventricle

You're using a speak-to-text app, aren't you? Is that new? How you liking it?

I just noticed today reading your last few posts. I can tell because you've posted a few synonyms, like "Henry mint that if water starts leaking,". You wouldn't accidentally type mint for meant.

I forgot they moved to Virginia. I just remembered when they left Atlanta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
He tripped over something because the snow was falling so thick, he couldn't see and he fell and hurt his leg that way.
Anyways... I watched it again. In Alexandria the Negan group was just going from one house to another inside Alexandria's walls. Of course Lilith wasn't with Michonne. It was late when I watch it, I think I thought they were another group traveling to Hilltop.

Also, I just watch it... They show a couple 'things' blowing by Negan, and then something that looks like a hunk of wood with a sharp side blows into Negan's leg, he yelps in pain and goes down. He definitely doesn't hurt his leg when he falls. It's quite ridiculous really. They could have had something blow into his face and him fall and cut his leg on something on the ground, but they don't.

Quote:
Negan asked if his chains could be removed after having some laughs with Gabriel and Rosita. Rosita actually encouraged Gabriel to remove his chains, rather than wanting him to keep them on. They both realized he wasn't going to hurt them and wanted to give him a chance.
The bold type was not in the version I saw. After Rosita denies the request and says, "we can just tell Michonne we found you dead', there were no conversations about removing his chains.

Quote:
The only mention of the water pipes or rot I ever saw was when Henry left Lydia. The noise made him think that the pipes busted, which they might very well have, thanks to The Whispers I'm sure. As far as rot goes, Henry mint that if water starts leaking that it will rot or mildew anything around the pipes that is perishable.
It's the first scene of ep 16, Ezekiel is talking into a radio mic saying 'the cold set in and fires raged' while they show the pipes bursting water, 'the rot spread' and they're showing rusty pipes and then show a crack inside of their house, not where the pipes were breaking, and they don't show any fires. Those pipes, where ever it was, doesn't cause rot in other houses. So it was pretty willy nilly.

Last edited by Sculpt; 04-04-2019 at 01:27 PM.