View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 11:54 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Told ya so.

But I think that if and when I do get a PS4 I'm just going to get the Yakuza games because those are my new favorite games. Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami look awesome and Sega is releasing Yakuza Kiwami 2 in the U.S. in August. Also I heard that Sega might do ports of Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 which would be fantastic and that would mean I can get Yakuza 6 and have a complete set of Yakuza games.

Edit: I just looked at some of the images of the RE2 remake and I can honestly say I ain't too happy with how they changed Claire's appearance while keeping Leon basically the same. She's showing more cleavage (of course) and doesn't even look as cool as she did in the original game. But really, what else should I expect from Capcom after what they did to Jill in Resident Evil 5?
I should check out those Yakuza games one day. They don't seem to be my thing though.

I didn't like Claire's look either from the quick shots in the trailer. Her look changes from game to game though so I'll just have to wait and see to give my final thoughts. The best look was probably Code Veronica just because that was a good game. But I think she's in one of the Revelations games too.