View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Sometimes dead is better

I realize that this thread is old, but I will post the list of all my horror movies anyway with a description on how they are organized. This list is generally alphabetized, but numbers are put at the front of the list (unless spelled out on the movie) and series’ are kept together regardless to what the first letters of the sequels are (it is alphabetized by the first letter of the first film). Within a series, the films will be in chronological order (Hammer films will be grouped separately). Also, as is customary in alphabetizations, minor titles will be written, but ignored for the purposes of organization. Remakes will be alphabetized as normal, but when they are right next to each other, they will be organized by which one came first. There are also some science fiction films, but they are considered horror, by horror movie sources (such as books or the cases themselves). Names of individual’s will also be ignored for purposes of organization. Versus movies will be considered separate from their respective series’.

Last edited by metternich1815; 06-18-2013 at 11:33 AM.