View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 05:13 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
One that I want to buy is Wes Cravens horror movies. I only own Nightmare On elm street collection as of right now.
Hopefully that includes 'New Nightmare'. A surprisingly enjoyable film. I own it and a few other Craven movies.
- Shocker, not a bad flick, but not very special either.
- Hills Have Eyes is my favorite Craven movie. Don't bother with the remake, original all the way! I did see a sequel some time ago, don't remember a lot about it, but I didn't hate it.
- Cursed (of course), I like it, although I know a lot of people don't care for it. The story behind it is disappointing because the effects were originally a lot better and Rick Baker actually worked on it, but the footage was lost and they didn't have the time/money to reshoot it, so they had to use a lot of CGI for the werewolf. It's a real shame.
- Scream's a classic. I like the sequels too, but they drop in quality and excitement as they go on as they're mostly repeating the formula from the first movie...

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!