View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 06:40 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Well Claire's appearance never changed that drastically before. In RE2 she was dressed as a biker girl (because that's basically what she was) and that same biker look was carried over to Code Veronica and The Darkside Chronicles. She no longer dressed like a biker in Degeneration or Revelations 2 but I always assumed that was because she was a little older in those. I guess the reason this new look bothers me so much is because it's like they're trying to devalue her role as a cool leading female character. It's not even just the fact that her boobs are hanging out, it's the fact that she looks like an ordinary girly girl civy and not a biker!

Ugh, I think I really am done with Resident Evil now! I won't be spending any more of my money on those games ever again.

And the Yakuza games are pretty awesome. Everybody tries to compare them to games like Grand Theft Auto and they really are nothing like those. The games have such great stories and characters and there are so many cool mini games to enjoy. Plus the characters you play as are a actually good guys not bad guys.