View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Undead

Wink Different strokes...

Quote:
Originally posted by toonmom
I just read the next 3 - Run Like Hell, How Do you Sleep?, and Bitter Wine. I must say, I didn't care for those as much as the first 2. The art in all of them are great though and the stories have a Creepshow kind of feel to them (IMO), which I really like. I will continue until I have read them all.
One of the things I wanted to do with the series when I first started was make sure that every story was a totally different genre, while still sort of keepin' in a certain vein of story.

As a result you'll see everything from zombies to Cthulhu to video games to Sherlock Holmes to faries to Merrows to Elvira covered in one way or another... with even more fun stuff to come down the road! :p

Heck, we have a CAVEMAN story running in March! :eek:

Sorry -- I just get excited and babble too much. I'll shut-up now. ;)

Best wishes,
Aaron Weisbrod

P.S.-- If you pay close attention, come, say, tomorrow, you may see a certain character or two from "You Oughta Know" making return appearances since I love that particular story so much. lol In fact, I even did a prose sequal to it in the STEVE NILES PRESENTS: TALES FROM THE INNER SANCTUM #1 anthology!!! (Yes, THAT Steve Niles -- the 30 DAYS OF NIGHT guy. You can get the details about the book on the NIGHTMARE WORLD website by clicking the "Store" link at the top of the page. :cool: )