View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 04:30 PM
Banned

So I think I can finally describe my mushroom trip in much better detail and meaning.

Okay so as I had stated before, the song Jambi by Tool was playing and I was staring at my television screen with a bunch of psychedelic colors and imagery in patterns. As the song is picking up near the end right before the guitar solo with the wah pedal, different colored dragons started spiraling out of the television towards me and I knew they were coming to take me. As they got closer, the song ended and as wings for Marie, the next song started playing, it had that really slow low bass line with thunder and everything around me started getting dark except for the dragons who are spiraling closer but I breathed air out my nose and the dragons backed away. They were as if smoke though. The air blew the smoke away is how it appeared but they quickly reformed and started blowing fire out their noses which also look like smoke but a translucent Orange. The Dragons Were green, yellow and red and as they are getting closer, a solid gold fiery dragon flies past them and over my head. It didn't acknowledge me but then it disappeared. At this point the room was getting darker and I started kind of feeling like the world was collapsing on me and then suddenly the music acted as if it was a skipping record on the same couple of notes and then as the dragons got literally right in my face I knew that I was going to be shown hell. By this point most people who come into this unprepared would think they were dying, my ego was laughing and mocking the idea out loud though and I actually kind of regret that not because of what happened, but because I was mocking the experience and now I feel somewhat ashamed of that.

As the world continued closing in on me, I kept seeing flashes of skulls and fire in my head and then suddenly things started lighting back up again and the Psychedelic imagery on the television started coming closer but not like it was coming to me but like I was coming to it. It was spiraling towards me and then suddenly I felt my body begin to spiral inward. It didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable, in fact, it felt warm and pleasant and homie as if I had been there before. I felt like I was just spinning somewhere but not here for a while and then suddenly it's like everything became mechanical and I started spiralling upwards around what appeared to be a middle finger and as I was spiraling up it I started hearing a chant in my head. I cannot remember exactly what it was but it had something to do with life being a joke and you can't understand the punchline until it's over and it kept getting faster and louder and more intense as I started feeling and hearing everything all at once that I had ever experienced in life and it's like I was trying my best to get to the end of it to find out what comes after because in my trip and in my mind I thought I was dead but I was at complete peace with that. Suddenly as this chanting gets close to its climax, I feel like there are others in a room with me and they too are waiting to get to the end of it because in my mind and in theirs we were telling ourselves the only purpose in life is to fuck. After this I blacked out and woke up.

I think this was my subconscious's way of telling me I focus way too much on sex and wanting sex and women and I have made that the meaning of my life and existence. I have since realized that in a way that's true but not the way I always perceived it. The meaning of life is to reproduce in order to preserve and act as stewards to Mother Earth in order to preserve the planet. That is the meaning of life. I feel like we serve no other purpose on the bigger picture than to keep Earth going.

Last edited by Morningriser; 01-17-2019 at 04:31 PM.