View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 09:12 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I don't know if it's just in Las Vegas or all over the place now but apparently the goth culture has changed a lot as everyone I have encountered here in Las Vegas who is goth all have the mentality of a celebrity. Meaning if you don't look like someone who is of wealth or importance, they will literally, yes literally shrug their nose at you. They all say the exact same things as if they have a handbook of verbatim things they should respond with. what if they are robots? It would explain how plastic and artificial they really are. if God's people are supposed to generally be self-centered assholes like someone else I know. I guess the people back home just did it for fashion because the people here remind me so much of someone else who is self-centered, sadistic, narcissistic, Beyond egotistical and thinks the universe specifically Exists for them. the funniest thing of all is most of these women here who are goth are mediocre at best which is so funny considering how they seem to base everything on looks and when you meet one of them this is typically what they say to you, hello my name is such and such. I am not attracted how they seem to base everything on looks and when you meet one of them this is typically what they say to you, hello my name is such and such. I am not attracted to you but When you hear that over and over and over it makes you get discouraged and shows you just how ugly the world really is when people who most likely jhave been Through some fucked-up experience in their life to make them that way, hold something so petty against people. There is nothing I despise more than hypocrisy. </rant>
Sorry to hear you're running into that so much. A lot of people don't seem to value anything but looks, wealth and fame. But I'm happy to know lots of people who look past looks and value many other things.