Thread: HDC Pub.
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 08:47 PM
Banned

Well I knew about the guy before everything came out. He had pictures of her all over his page and she swore he wasn't her boyfriend but wouldn't tell me anything else about him until I finally confronted the two of them when the three of us were in a chat together. I mean after I really got to know this girl a little bit she turned out to be a fucking wackjob anyway. She was scary narcissistic. She is Hardcore into astrology and is an Aries so as I'm sure you know if you follow astrology you know anything about Aries, they are unbelievable narcissistic assholes for the most part, or at least she is and thinks she's basically God's gift to existence. But yeah, I know I'm on a whole little even some fucking reject like him and her for that matter. I guess I just try to see too much good in people to ever see what's actually there. I want to think this world can be good in the people can be good but no one is ever going to change who they are for the sake of being more productive members of society until parents can actually start teaching their kids something other than how to suck dick for a ride to the grocery store. Hell, maybe I do hold some reason it meant for all the things women have done to me over the years but I'm working on it. It's kind of hard to take the good ones from the bad ones though when one minute they act like they are your friend or they are in love with you or something and then the next minute they are trying to ruin your life for no other reason than it makes them cum. People like that genuinely disgust me and I find them to be amongst some of the lowest bottom feeders that trespass on our world.